Velocity Agency Is Expanding!
Velocity Agency is rapidly growing and is in need of another Social Media Manager! If you feel you meet the criteria below, please go to our Careers Page and drop off your resume.
Are you well-versed in social media? Do you love to write and create content? Are you someone who enjoys thinking outside the box? Velocity Agency is looking for a creative, highly-motivated and dedicated team player to be a Social Media Manager.
As a Social Media Manager, you’ll be the voice for many of our incredible clients from a variety of industries. You’ll be responsible for creating and maintaining our clients’ social media accounts across multiple platforms, including: Facebook. Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram and Pinterest. Additionally, you’ll be managing each client’s online reputation, responding directly to comments and inquiries.
SUMMARY OF DUTIES:
· Administrate the creation and publishing of relevant, original, high-quality content.
· Identify ways to improve existing strategies and content.
· Create content calendars and implement a regular publishing schedule.
· Implement a content editorial calendar to manage content and plan specific, timely marketing campaigns.
· Promote content through social advertising.
· Craft email marketing campaigns and blogs.
· Monitor progress through web analytics tools.
· Work closely with the creative team.
SUMMARY OF QUALIFICATIONS:
· Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Advertising, Communications or a related field.
· 2-4 years of experience in social media marketing and content development. Agency experience preferred, but not required.
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· A keen sense of humor.
Velocity Agency is a growing, fast-paced, full service marketing and advertising agency. We work closely as a team to provide the best work for our clients, and have a lot of fun doing it. The Social Media Manager is part of the Creative Team and reports to the Creative Director.